skip to main | skip to sidebar

Shoebrarian

Monday, October 20, 2008

YouTube

I could spend way too much time on YouTube. Here is a video of one of my favorite songs- "Into My Arms" by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.
Posted by Julie at 12:36 PM
Labels: Learn and Play, Week 9, YouTube

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love Nick Cave too. I would pay almost anything to see him live. i hear it is awesome.

November 17, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

retaggr

I like the sparkly.

I like the sparkly.

About Me

My photo
Julie
View my complete profile

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blogs

    • Fashionista
      Must Read: Tuckernuck Adds Beauty With 20-Brand Launch, Margiela's Personal Archive Heads to Paris Auction
      3 weeks ago
    • A Dress A Day
      Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
      5 months ago
    • Project Rungay
      Sarah Jessica Parker - Vogue Editorial
      8 years ago
    • GoFugYourself
      Bethenny Frankel is still at the beach
      9 years ago
    • Manolo's Shoe Blog
      From the Archives of the Manolo: Christian Louboutin Feticha Botta Platform Boots For the Tuesday Before Thanksgiving
      10 years ago
    • The Life of Jimmer
      My very wise Mrs.
      13 years ago
    • Hey Library Lady
      Thing 9--library blogs and such
      17 years ago
    • My New Blogging Technique Is Unstoppable
      Thing # 23 Is this really the end?
      17 years ago
    • Themysciran Times
    • FABULON
    • jenny in the sbn

    Blog Archive

    • ▼  2008 (23)
      • ►  November (4)
      • ▼  October (5)
        • YouTube
        • CML's Power Tools Page
        • Web 2.0 Tools
        • Google Docs
        • Playing Around With Wikis
      • ►  September (8)
      • ►  August (6)
     

    My Links

    • My Goodreads Profile- Be My Friend!
    • Style.com
    • Etsy
    • Columbus Metropolitan Library
    • IceNetwork
    • Johnny Weir Online